Inventory Coordinator monitors inventory levels of raw material, work in progress and finished goods; perform investigations and research to determine cause of discrepancy between actual and recorded inventory levels; responsible for enhancement of product workflow by analyzing and assisting with the development of plans that affect production and inventory.
- Regular cycle count of raw material, work in progress, and finished goods.
- Adjust inventory levels in inventory management computer system.
- Review and troubleshoot open production orders.
- Investigate discrepancies between physical inventory and system inventory.
- Analyze inventory issues and recommend solutions to rectify problems.
- Develop inventory control procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborate and develop policies for inventory management.
- Create and submit reports related to inventory count, value, and accuracy.