Purpose of the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our HR team as a HR Administrator to deliver quality work within tight deadlines. As the HR Administrator, you will provide proactive administrative support in an innovative, breath-taking way that challenges convention to help the business achieve its vision to be ‘The iconic sports car Company’.
- Support the HR team, predominantly the HR Assistants with HR administration in providing a right first time, flawless administration service.
- To be the Super User of the MAL Time & Attendance system, Capita, this includes day to day administration, training for managers, act as first line response to manager queries.
- Produce attendance reports from Capita to provide accurate data to the HR team.
- Be the owner of flawless data in the Capita system.
- Support the HR Assistants when required in for preparing and administering written offers / contracts / new starter documentation.
- Ensure all filing and related systems and trackers (paper and electronic) are always up to date with employee information.
- Conducting and co-ordinating inductions for new starters.
- Request references for all new starters and monitor, responding to reference requests for ex employees.
- Assist the HR Assistant with coordination of training requirements and administration.
- Run reports as and when required.
- Coordinate employee reviews – administer ‘probationary passed’ letters, log reviews into system, arrange invites and send chaser emails to managers.
- Assist the HR Assistants with the preparation of end of year salary review letters.
- Referrals for Occupation Health as and when required – monitor and action as appropriate.
- Assist and support other team members as required with diary requirements, room bookings, filing/archiving, ad hoc work or projects.
- Minutes for HR meetings and as requested.
- Incoming/outgoing post, monitoring printer and stationary supplies for HR department.