Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the Market Retail by implementing all the day-to-day trading of the department by reviewing sales and stock and ensuring all in-season activity is focused upon delivering planned sales, margin and terminal stock objectives. Ensuring the correct product is bought in the right volumes and size ratios for the local market. Implements all immediate training needs of direct reports.
- Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with the company and the Market Merchandising framework.
- Ensure integration of ratio management in all merchandising activities.
- Action relevant and in-depth analysis to support buying commitment decisions.
- Specialize in merchandising systems and tools and eager to learn new systems to ensure smooth business operations.
- Expertise in stock allocation and amalgamation is highly required to ensure an effective stock management within the season, monitor and ensures smooth stock movement within the stores and DC.
- Provide fact-based product input and feedback for internal/external stakeholders.
- Assist seniors with building range plans in collaboration with Marketing Team. Provide the historical analysis to effectively build the range/assortment plan.
- Analyze every aspect of best sellers and worst sellers, in season stock cover management and in season reactivity and provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Execution of end of season management plan.
- Analyze and execute the promotional activities for the department from reliable data.
- Action the optimal flow of merchandise incl. fulfilment of product/marketing introduction deadlines/capacity planning.
- Execute collaborating decisions agreed with seniors.
- Other duties as requested by your manager.