Clique, home of Who What Wear UK, is excited to be looking for a detail-oriented, customer-service focused individual to join their team to help manage and support Cliques commercial operation. You will join their UK team based in London as one of the core members.
As the Client Services Manager, you will lead in the creation of commercial partnerships alongside the Integrated Marketing Manager, and serve as the clients primary point of contact for the execution of the programme. You will additionally formulate comprehensive media plans which deliver the clients objectives at pre-sale stage.
What you’ll do:
- Produce and project manage advertiser programmes and serve as their primary point of contact while meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Establish relationships with agency and advertiser partners in local market and effectively communicate Clique products and content offering as they relate to client goals
- Work closely with Cliques Branded Content/Editorial teams and other cross-functional teams to manage and launch custom content and custom ad products, locally as well as working with the wider global team
- Enter and manage insertion orders within third party and internal sales operations systems
- Monitor and optimise programme performance and delivery by working with Ad Ops and other cross-functional teams.
- Perform basic Ad Ops tasks, such as trafficking site served units, pausing/setting live media, running DFP reports etc.
- Develop a thorough understanding of internal tools and become an expert on Clique ad products and ad specifications.
- Provide reporting and associated analyses specific to Clique KPIs and unique client goals and deliver timely custom programme reports at the end of a campaign